View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jan-01-24, 10:09

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

2024!!!!!!!! We have "Arrived"- May we plow through and finish strong!

Lori- I am really wondering if indeed your "guts" could be that Red Yeast? Or something you are no longer tolerant of. YUM on the pork roast!
Love your word consistency! It fits!

I was in bed by 10:00- I also heard fireworks and rolled over and went back to sleep! LOLOLOL

Trig - Love your word. Finish! I want that too! Need to reboot first! LOLOLOL
OMG I got to tell you I made that roast yesterday in the I-Pot- it was the BEST roast I have ever made. I CHOWED on it. I shredded it with a fork- and poured some broth over it and sprinkled red pepper flakes in it. OMG melts in mouth. We are going to nail this with BEEF!!!!!!!

Any updates on Kiddo car? - Enjoy your next week!!!!!!

Nic- - Any word for the year? We always need our special word!

Sounds like it will be super busy for you with your revamp of the house! But like you said it will be worth it in the end!
Quote:
I spent an hour doing a retrospective of the year 2023. It was helpful for me to see that the high stress times were/are temporary. Things pass. The good stuff rises to the surface for me, always. It's just the way my brain works and I'm grateful for that.
- Love that! Plus so true. Given enough time, it heals a lot and gives us the sunlight after a period of night! The sun does come out!
-------------------------------------------------------

Do you know we have already hit over 100 views already? Who is lurking???????? I know we have such exciting lives!!!!! LOLOLOL

I have one more room to unbox and then I will be 98% done. I worked really hard to get the kitchen working and boxes emptied. I unboxed close to 20 boxes. Took them to a dumpster to recycle yesterday!

Doing ribs today, and unboxing! I am feeling so good about it all! New starts- clean slate!

Goal: for 2024:
1.) drop last 25 pounds
2.) Start walking X 3 times weekly
3.) Start Writing again
4.) Join one group of my interest- ie, card group, walking group, a meet up group, book club. Something to get to know people .

Off to unpack a box and get another cup of coffee!

WELCOME 2024! - WE got this!