View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Wed, Jan-10-24, 07:24

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

I am ready for a weekend!
I am ALWAYS READY FOR A WEEKEND! Truth be told I am ready to retire but the wallet said NO!

Granted I have a pretty easy gig going- but it is still a huge TIME SUCK. I really do put in 8 hours a day, most days. Not hard, just time. I don't even mind getting out to meet patients here and there. I just don't like being TIED to anything. LOLOL

Anyway.... rain has moved out and the cold and wind has moved in! Today is a dry out day for the area for sure!

Trig- I can just picture that water you had up there on the farm! Goodness!!!!!! Talk about a slug of mud! Time to dry out for you too! Plus you lost power too!
I know you have a plan B for that! You are a sturdy bunch up there. Life for farmers don't change much when the rest of society is in total chaos. It's true.
I remember during Covid- you were like MEH- life wasn't much different. You all stock up and plan for long stretches without needing anything. If push came.... you could start a small farm again. (Not that you would)- Just saying those people with some nice lands are in a great position over those of us without that resource. Remember that term VICTORY GARDENS?
Those were small gardens planted by people to grow their own vegetables during WW2 when food was scarce.

Wow I went sideways with that tangent! Should I keep or delete?!?!?!?!?!? Hummmmmmmmm........ Whatever, my grandmother would be proud I remember the term. LOLOLOL

So, what is your 8 ball? Hopefully, you are able to get a handle on what you got going over there. Does the kiddo head out Sunday? How is she feeling about it? At some point she will be chomping at the bit to hit the road! She has had a great break!

Lori
- Gabby let you sleep!!! Good kitty! LOL- I would love to find me a meat market around here! I need to check into that.

You still doing your Paula Videos? I am still thinking the rec Center might be a great option for you as far as a workout class. I know you loved the "push" with trainers and other people around. I would! There is a rec center close to me in this location. I will at some point look at their offerings.

Did you get snow? The entire nation just about are getting record lows! SO, over the cold!!!!!!

What for dinner? You always have interesting food! LOL

Nic- You surviving up there in the cold? Did you get snow? Post up when you can. Is that 3 season room keeping you warm? I love those!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Plumber came and replaced all the guts of the hall bathroom commode. All working now. I don't care, but it is nice to have 2 bathrooms when people are here.

Speaking of....... My mother and her husband are coming Sunday for the afternoon and bringing their dog. Insert eyeroll. I love dogs! House broken dogs. I will leave it at that. Their pooch is a very nervous dog................Note to self- get rug spot cleaner. LOLOLOL........ yea.........

Almost 830 and I need to plug in shortly! I have a 10:15 visit with a client and then back here to chart up the rest of the day. Then catch up tomorrow and Friday! I should be all set then for the weekend.

EATS: The pulled pork I have thawed out. I am eager to try it. It was what I picked up from Costco. It is 0 carbs. Just smoked meat- no sauce. I have a Primal Low Carb BBQ to go with it. I am going to put it in an egg life wrap and call it a day!

Have a good one!