Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-20-02, 06:34

Plan: May 03 CAD
Stats: 233/231/150
BF:
Progress: 2%
Smile

Hi again Summer

I've just been reading through why we were all inspired to start LCing - what a read its been.

You always think your the worst case out there - but really its not like that - there is always someone worse off than you.

I'd even forgot that I'd posted in this - so its made me realise why I started and how I felt at the time.

I now feel much better, have lost 23lb so far and am beginning to regain my confidence again.

I think sometimes it does help to re-read our journals or other postings - if can help us in times of lapses or just make us remember why we started lcing in the first place.

I for one will never regret my decision to start LCing and hereby thank a former colleague of mine ( whom is constantly on one diet or another, but never finding the right one for her ) - for actually telling me about the atkins plan. It was the most correct decison I ever made to begin this WOE.

Well I hope others read their messages and let us know how they feel now.

Byeeeeee
Sponsored Links